Friday, February 3, 2012

Indian Style Egg Omelette / Egg Omelet – Quick Side Dish of Rice / Combo with Rice & Rasam / Combo with Bread


This is my favorite dish when it comes to instant calmer..If I am having this for breakfast, I have it with toasted bread. For lunch Rice, Rasam and this together taste like heaven....I hope you will try it and let me know what you think..



Indian Style Egg Omelette Recipe

Ingrediants:

Egg – 3
Onion -1 chopped finely
Coriander Leaves / Cilantro – 2 tblspn chopped
Green Chilli -1 chopped finely
Chilli Powder -1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi -1/2 tsp
Water -2 tblspn
Salt to taste
Oil-1 tsp

Method:

Mix everything given in the list except oil and beat till just combined.

Heat oil in a non stick tawa and pour a small portion over that.

Cook for 2 mins on one side flip over and cook for a min on the other side.

Remove to a plate and serve with rice and rasam.

No comments: