Saturday, September 17, 2011

I love Wooden Bangles

Recently i have started collecting wooden bangles a lot...I don't know why i am so crazy about this..Wooden bangles looks so rustic and cozy for me..So here you go...What is your favorite ornaments..



This is my favorite bangles of all

These both are my recent favorite...One of my Aunty bought this for me...

I love these colour combos

Love it

This is the first one which i bought...

Love the colour combination...

Plain simple ones...

Love that pink one tooo

4 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

The first one you bought is my favourite. Diane

Yuvana's Favourites said...

really beautiful collections. i too love these type of bangles

Mélange said...

Wow..they look fabulous Aarthi.You got a nice collection.I am sure they rock !

Emily of The Best of this Life said...

Love the wooden bangles! Especially the floral print ones... they are really lovely.