Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do you know the name of this !!!

Yesterday I found this beautiful little insect inside our house...I admired this little one a lot,I think it is a kind of cute..I took so many photos and when I finished my photoshoot it flew to the door and sat over there...

There comes one hungry spider thinking that it found a prey..It throwed its spider web and just started pulling this one towards it side...

Now comes the super woman(ITS MEEEE.......),She just went and took this cute one in a newspaper(Thinakaran..ofcourse!!) and safely landed it over a leaf of a hibiscus plant...

Believe it or not..I could feel how this one got scared when that spider put its web over this...It was a kind of shaking and made weird things when I took this on the newpaper (Of course it didn’t shake,but I don’t know the correct word to describe that)..

I am really happy that I saved a life...Even though it is a small creature but it has pain and love right !!!